[spam] [personal] information on the Unihertz Titan, a mobile phone

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:10:05 PST 2021

> And without crowdfunding and starting up
> #OpenFabs , #OpenHW , #OpenAudit
> which is the better way forward, and which you can now easily
> startup via the global crypto crowd (over 2.5T mktcap, go
> spend 0.5%, ending secret closed HW better than hodling),
> you're just not ever going to know what's inside.

Y'know, I haven't personally tried it, but there's a pretty good chance
that ending most closed hardware and software is just as far away as
training transformer models to automatically reverse them.  The biggest
impetuses to that are collecting example data and setting up the training
environment.  The best example data might be from chip design simulators if
such exist, as then you could autogenerate variations and also
automatically change points at which voltages are probed.