Fwd: Goldman Sachs Deferred Agreement

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Dec 29 09:39:06 PST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
Date: Mon, Dec 13, 2021, 11:30 AM
Subject: Goldman Sachs Deferred Agreement
To: <John.Marzulli at usdoj.gov>
Cc: Alexi Anania <a at xny.io>

Mr. Marzulli:

Thank you for our conversation today concerning Goldman Sachs' Deferred
Prosecution Agreement
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yx88RMoeLyyfbNK0RtPl4r-m8N21_1Sp/view?usp=sharing>
with the United States.

   - We are concerned that the agreement has been violated
   - As we discussed together today, Ms. Karen P. Seymour is no longer with
   Goldman Sachs
   - The agreement outlines that Ms. Seymour having complete and full
   liberty of maintaining the deferred agreement's terms and conditions

Keeping all this in mind, and given Ms. Seymour is no longer with the firm,
does the US Attorney's office have an updated copy of the deferred
agreement given the circumstances?

Sending you the very best regards.

Thank you,

Gunnar Larson