[spam] [personal] information on the Unihertz Titan, a mobile phone

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 07:30:31 PST 2021

- flashing with the windows tool worked great to return it to a normal state
- the oem flash zips include images of all the partitions and
additional data, unsure if that includes nvram, could check with other
tool
- the quack release also did not immediately seem to boot right, but
it did dump me back to the recovery menu after a couple reboots rather
than looping
- i haven't gotten twrp to stay, the system just hangs with a black
screen until it eventually resets back to the factory recovery image

might just wait for my pinephone.  unsure.  should return this phone
if i don't use it.  i have a pinephone coming in the mail.  need to
consolidate resources toward things that work.  phone is practically
new.