[archive][gunnar] xny.io

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 02:26:56 PST 2021

xNY.io
Open Menu
Crypto and Blockchain are each a Human Right. For all, everywhere.
Our goal is to provide billions of people across the planet the greatest
banking services, easing economic struggles, revolutionizing understanding
of financial freedom, and offering hope and incentive to expand one’s
individual potential.
The key aim of this endeavor, and our primary goal, is to attain the
legitimate financial inclusion and economic prosperity of all people…
Including the excluded, under-privileged and under-served. Our strategic
partnerships with the world’s leading financial, healthcare services and
mobile payments providers coupled with the powerful Earth_ID Digital
Identity ecosystem, we deliver empowerment, financial inclusion and global
citizenry.

Professor Steven Hawking states, “A theory is a good theory if it satisfies
two requirements. It must accurately describe a large class of observations
on the basis of a model that contains only a few arbitrary elements, and it
must make definite predictions about the results of future observations...
But if the theory was mathematically consistent and always gave predictions
that agreed with observations, we could be reasonably confident that it was
the right one...”

As summarized by Professor Stephen Hawking, “The whole history of science
has been the gradual realization that events do not happen in an arbitrary
manner, but that they reflect a certain underlying order.”
The best bank in the world has energy to pioneer relentless innovation with
passion to create those means, build those processes and those systems that
will facilitate inclusive solutions to those problems which rob so many of
a chance to realize their goals and achieve their full potential.
xNY.io
CryptoBank

New York, New York 10001
Copyright © 2020-2021