Sonic Weapons Affect St. Bernard

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Dec 29 02:12:01 PST 2021

Well, guys/girls this is big news. I can imagine the good men and women at
the FBI know about Brody already.

Perhaps, for many good reasons, today Brody and I are the are under the
Patriot Act: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

The point is, this sonic tech is new. How it affects big dogs has not been
witnessed yet. We are not claiming a slip-fall ... but for sure the FBI
knows what the Hell is happening in Chelsea, New York.

I think this will work out okay. You have to have thid point of view.

What happemed to Brody should never happen to another dog again ...

I am not Chelsea Manning BTW.