Russian court extends jail term for Gulag historian to 15 years

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 28 20:33:58 PST 2021

KGB Puppet Julius Assange told the Icelandic anarchist historian Herbert Snorrason: “I don’t like your tone. If it continues you’re out. I am the heart and soul of this organization, its founder, philosopher, spokesperson, original coder, organizer, financier, and all of the rest. If you have a problem … piss off.”

JULIAN "of course Russia understands this game and Putin understands this game for a long time now" ASSANGE 2013