Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Dec 28 19:52:55 PST 2021

On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 22:16:51 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Entire ships 100% fully vaxxed yet infected as fuck,

	Listen son, the porongavirus 'infection' does not exist. But oh wait. You're a US government agent and trumpofascist posing as 'something else'. As a government agent, your job is to keep the porongavirus PSYOP going and so you make these 'arguments' that take for granted that there's an 'infection'. I guess it takes all kinds (of fucktards) for pentagon PSYOPs to...infect the minds of fucktards.

	Hey grarpamp why don't you tell us about the yellow subhuman chinese and their RAW-BAT-SOUP that caused a GLOBAL PENTAGON PLANDEMIC? I'm sure your views on the topic are fascinating.

	Then get 30 doses of 'vaccine' like jim bell.