[spam] [personal] information on the Unihertz Titan, a mobile phone

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 14:20:18 PST 2021

I attempted to use my google voice app to call their support number.
When I put the number in, the app said the number was invalid.  I
websearched for google voice and calling out of te country and the
first website i found implies it is supported:
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-make-international-calls-with-google-voice

They also do skype support.  I'm on redhat so I tried to install
skypeforlinux.  The install failed with an obscure error:

$ sudo yum install skypeforlinux
Loaded plugins: langpacks, nvidia, product-id, search-disabled-repos,
              : subscription-manager
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package skypeforlinux.x86_64 0:8.79.0.95-1 will be installed
Error: Invalid version flag: or

The support number is +86 21 6220 7593 x8007 .  The support skype
account is service at unihertz.com .

I discovered my system has a _lot_ of package updates queued, so I'm
upgrading its existing packages.