PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Victim of Undiscussed Horrifically Abusive Brainwashing gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 02:53:18 PST 2021

Thanks for your reply.  It's nice to hear from you and I am really
sorry for disrupting your list and you.  I saw that you support
hackerspaces which is pretty cool.  I'm still trying to figure out how
to get on the hackerspaces.org mailing list, the times I tried I
didn't get a reply from the listserv.

Apologies for capitals I am in a very strange state of mind !!  Do you
understand this?: I USUALLY SLEEP OUTDOORS.  MANY OVERWINTERED WITH ME
DURING OCCUPY.  Summary: I have lots of gear already, have engaged
this situation ad nauseum, and love the ice and wind.

I'm in a pretty limited dissociation atm but I expect to be able to
get back out there!  Your inspiring words help a ton !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 But it's not your responsibility.  If I don't go I may get
hospitalized or ostractised for my email name which for now gives me
impetus to keep trying.

Note to self:
You can sleep outdoors, Karl.  In Northern Arctic Canada, everybody
does this the whole winter while hunting nomadically.  Some of them
are computer programmers!  The temperature right now is up near
freezing so you'll be more than safe.  I'm outdoors right now, come
join me!