2022 resolutions

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Mon Dec 27 21:39:58 PST 2021

[accidentally sent as private message originally, resending to the list.
oops.]

On 12/27/21 23:16, jim bell wrote:
> Jim Bell's comment:
>
> I have used PACER in the past, although not within the last year or so.
> It seems to have a limit:  For free, you can use an amount, maybe it
> once was $30.00 over 3 months, for downloading Federal cases.  I don't
> recall the usual per page charge, because I've never downloaded so many
> pages that I've exceeded the 3-month  limit.
>
>      Jim Bell

Most recently I remember it being $15 over a quarter (3 months). I'll
have to go fishing for the last email I got from them to be sure, as
it's been a while since I've needed to use PACER.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com