2022 resolutions

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 21:16:46 PST 2021

 On Monday, December 27, 2021, 06:17:55 PM PST, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

 >>> Swartz
>> Free PACER?

>Some locations offer free pacer access.
Most of them are not secure platforms or lan's.
Plugin hardware and software is now discreet sized.
Network overlays exist.
Put the pieces and action together [better, years later, again]...

Long term... "freeing" pacer, via any branch of govt method, is a
point[source/less]
band-aid, not freedom. Best focus on freeing from govt as a whole instead.
----
Jim Bell's comment:
I have used PACER in the past, although not within the last year or so.  It seems to have a limit:  For free, you can use an amount, maybe it once was $30.00 over 3 months, for downloading Federal cases.  I don't recall the usual per page charge, because I've never downloaded so many pages that I've exceeded the 3-month  limit.
     Jim Bell