Elon Musk's Haircut

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Dec 27 16:53:43 PST 2021

On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 18:51:31 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Has anyone else seen this yet?
>
> Unfortunately Elon, and you, are still being forced by thugs at
> gunpoint under threat of death to sit for yet more bad haircuts...
>
> https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1472754632325795843
> For those wondering, I will pay over $11 billion in taxes this year

	while stealing 300 billions. And oh wait. Technonazi turd grarpamp is defending the worst technonazi  scumbag on the planet, musko. Well, that's his job description I guess.

	Stefan said some sensible stuff in his messages about the CCC but his comments on the non-human turd musk put him in the very-wrong-category.

	Anyway, it's quite clear that the musko loving clowns are by necessity freedom hating clowns.