Re: Sicherheit für Daten - und Hacker

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:00:03 PST 2021

On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 6:14 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Dec 2021 17:55:09 +0100
> Stefan Claas <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 5:44 PM zeynepaydogan
> > <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/chaoscomputerclub-kongress-101.html
> > >
> > > Auch in diesem Jahr findet der Kongress des Chaos Computer Clubs wegen der Pandemie lediglich digital statt. Das Thema IT-Sicherheit steht diesmal im Mittelpunkt - aber auch, wie man Hacker besser schützen kann, die Sicherheitsmängel melden.
> >
> > Thanks Zeynep,
> >
> > IMHO there will be never IT security because devices for digital communications
> > and their software are *consumer* goods.
>

>         There will never be security for the users because the manufacturer is the government. Jim Bell's government.
>

> > Hacker's may think of 'renaming' their status and become officially
> > penetration testers.
>

>         Exactly. They are just govcorp turds working for govcorp.
>

> > Regarding the CCC. I remember them from the beginning and remember from that
> > time that they had also 'moles' among them,
>
>         shocking.
>

> > without knowing it and  nowadays, they  stay in bed with our political parties and main stream media, so it  seems. For real   hackers IMHO a no go.
>

>         indeed, it doesn't take much research to learn that the CCC is just a branch of the CIA.

I like to add to this, that my guess is, due to those above-mentioned
design flaws,
that only Hacker Units from Russia, China, North Korea etc. can
'survive', because
they are IMHO somehow protected.

And for a nice reading about a hacker or as a movie, if people still can get it,
I recommend Clifford Stoll's book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cuckoo%27s_Egg_(book)

Regards
Stefan