Happy Holidays 2021

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 02:14:07 PST 2021

https://www.theepochtimes.com/rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeers-lesson-on-individualism_4131073.html

"I'll Be Vaxxed For Christmas" & Other COVID Carols

https://babylonbee.com/news/covid-christmas-carols

This season, it's important to focus on the true meaning of Christmas:
compliance.

Christmas caroling, once a holiday tradition of family and friends
spreading joy and cheer to neighbors and communities, is now illegal,
and rightfully so.

We are - and will forever be - in the midst of a dangerous pandemic,
and nothing spreads lethal viruses more virulently than through
friends, family, singing, and joy.

Dismay not! The Babylon Bee - as usual - has come to America's aid...

You can still find a sliver of Christmas cheer while isolated in your
sanitized home, double-masked and quadruple-vaccinated, by listening
to some of these COVID-19 Christmas Carols:

    “I'll Be Vaxxed for Christmas” - A merry, joyful reminder that
only the vaxxed are allowed to enjoy Christmas.

    "It Came Upon A Mandate Clear" - Sing this beautiful carol and
remember your first mandate. Precious memories...

    "Baby, There's COVID Outside" - That's a billion times worse than
it being cold outside!

    "Silent Media" - The Wuhan Virology Lab released a virus upon the
world... and the media fell reverently silent.

    "Do You Fear What I Fear" - If it's not COVID, you're killing Grandma.

    "What Variant is This?" - Yeah, we lost track too.

    "Have Yourself A Lonely Little Christmas" - OR ELSE.

    "God Rest Ye Boosted Gentlemen" - The only gentlemen who have a
right to rest are the ones who are boosted.

    "mRNA In a Manager" - Remember the birth of the savior: mRNA.

    "Fauci Baby" - As sung by Brian Stelter.

    "Carol of The Bell's Palsy" - Completely unrelated to the vaccine,
Pfizer assures us.

    "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Wuhan" - Unsurprisingly, this
carol is illegal in Wuhan.

    “Santa Claus Is Staying at Home” - “He sees you defying lockdowns,
he knows when you’re not vaxxed, he is not coming anyway, so stay home
and wear a mask!”

    "All I Want For Christmas Is Ivermectin" - A conservative favorite.

    "Jab to the World" - Who needs "joy" when you got that jab?

    "Fauci the Vaxman" - Why hasn't he melted away yet?

    "Ave Moderna" - AAAAAVVVEE MO-DERRRRRR-ERRRRR-NAAAAAA

    “Have an Omi-Cron-y Christmas” - The hit single of 2021 is raging
through the world after its South Africa debut!

    "Good King Brandon" - Let's go Brandon!

    "Grandma Got COVID By A Cuomo" - An unsettlingly peppy song.

    "Variant Both Meek And Mild" - As pretty much all the variants were...

    “Christmas (Baby Please Stay Home)” - We highly recommend the
version recorded by The National Karens Choir.

    “Mary Did You Know (About the Vaccine Mandate)” - Sometimes a
Christian holiday mansplainer is needed to spread the joy of mandates.

    “Masked Christmas” - This Christmas pop song will have you singing
along in your own muffled, sad way.

    “Sanitize The Halls” - “Fa-la-la-la-la-la wash your hands!”

    “O Come, O Come, Dr. Fauci” - This old classic choral number sings
reverence to our Lord and Savior and director of the National
Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

    Jingle Bells, Biden Smells: Fauci laid an egg!

Now sing some carols, and have yourself a safe, socially distanced,
vaxxed, masked, remote zoom call little Christmas!