Morning Spam

Victim of Undiscussed Horrifically Abusive Brainwashing gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 17:04:22 PST 2021

Mind Control Christmas Party
Tagline: Because We're Pretending To Be a Webcomic

MCBoss [fat, wearing a christmas hat]: "Ho ho ho !"

Hodgepodge of vivisected organs and breadboards: "Want give to!" "Want
give present!"

MCBoss: "I was going to give you a product announcement of a great
metaverse-like cognitive augmentation as a holiday gift, but I'm
afraid we discovered it was far more profitable to use the prototypes
than to sell them.  But my marketing team says that there is nothing
to worry about."

A wrapped cube appears.  It unwraps itself, revealing a time machine.
Anybody who gets close the time machine with intention of using it
gets distracted, turns around, forgets it existed and does something
else.  Meanwhile the machine is sitting there, demonstrating portals
to dinosaurs and other planets.  So pretty!