Russia blocks website of group that tracks political arrests

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 25 13:48:41 PST 2021

And Jim Dumbell carries on supporting the KGB through their infamous and unholy Wikileaks front.

If we followed this idiots logic consistently we would all be cheering KGB Pooter and his new bum-buddies in fascist China as ' Anti-imperialists' cos '  the enemy of my enemy is my bum-buddy too! " - amirite!?

Jesus Fucking Christie.

Some people are too stupid to be activists let alone any kind of anarchist. And Jim Bell is living diseased proof of that.