Jim Bell falsely asserts we have conceded rights

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 22:06:03 PST 2021

 No, doofus.  I was merely posting an article.Do you EVER make sense?
         Jim Bell
    On Friday, December 24, 2021, 09:03:56 PM PST, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

 Jim Bell is dead . . . wrong.
He's wrong to come here quoting Qanon type morons as fact witnesses.
He's wrong about assassination markets hallowed by time and consecrated by useage.
He's wrong about chemistry. He's wrong about law.
And his insulting suggestion we have given away any of our inalienable human and civil rights may be treated with the contempt it so richly deserves.
The last self-described cryptoanarchist that went this haywire in public got himself shot dead.
And that's Jim Bells present trajectory - as I said - if he had any friends they would have staged an intervention for him by now. Its sad - but certain - he will be remembered for his last few years as a complete shambles since a fool and his precious reputation-capital are soon parted.
Good riddance to bad FOX news rubbish.