Donald Dumbfuck was against vaccines before he was for them

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Dec 24 21:03:03 PST 2021

On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 04:32:38 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 8:26 PM, professor rat<pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:_--------
> Have you forgotten that weeks ago,  you falsely claimed that I was "anti-vax" ?

	Imagine that. Imagine being a decent, educated person who rejects the most idiotic and evil kind of medical fascism. That's of course is NOT the kind of person this fucking jim bell turd is.

> How did you screw up so badly?

	Indeed, mistakenly adscribing a shred of decency to this fucking piece of bell shit is a very bad screw up.

	Hopefully, the next dose will put the technonazi scumbag bell out of his misery. Along with his coworker professor turd.