It is not cute to be a computer criminal.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 23 09:42:40 PST 2021

Privacy, and even freedom, are not the be-all and end-all of cypherpunk revolution since the famous cryptic anarchist, Mikhail W. Bakunin hath said that " Freedom to break into computers, without anarchism, is privilege, injustice and scumbag entitlement "

Maximizing righteous degrees of freedom means c-punks are all about ' privacy for the poor and transparency for the powerful '.  So powerful figures that preen, pose and posture as pacifists in public while hiring hitmen in private must have no place in our counsels since their position may be summarized as ' Crypto-anarchism without living, breathing freedom is brutal genocide and slavery " ( Bakunin again )
Anti-social criminals can't hide as guerilla's in our midst - they will be doxxed, ddossed and driven out with deadly blows.  The cyphernomicon is our constitution - its not a suicide pact.
Here endeth the sermon.