[ot][notes][ai][worldpeace] Hyperint. Draft

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 03:26:02 PST 2021

[spam] for the n-dimensional space approach, i'm thinking on the idea of
agents being fixed in some dimensions, able only to navigate others, and
using sum of axial distances rather than the sqrt of their squares to
measure.  this could help develop experience around things having
conceptual, similarity, and other forms of distance that we can't navigate;
unsure.  I was thinking of mapping things like cameras or chat windows to
different spaces in the virtual model world, and how their physical
location may not be well represented: the systems would learn it.  another
idea is including "portals" inside the coordinate environment, fixed things
that communicate information with other coordinate environments.