[ot][notes][ai][worldpeace] Hyperint. Draft

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 03:13:13 PST 2021

[spam] One of the things I'm thinking on is how metrics that could arise
from casting systems as communities can be helpful for early learning.

For example, introduction of a stranger, or departing of a member.  This is
something that could be discerned without direct observation via training.
This could be considered a possible part of discerning guesses as to
wellness if the contribution of members could be guessed.  This then could
inform metrics of wellness for engaging the community as a strange new peer.

[spam] Another idea is rate of increase.  That word "need" in "I need all
our communities to be well", maybe that's where urgent development goes: a
utility function that attempts to ensure the situation is always
improving.  Then if wellness is met, state could change to maintain
satisfaction, rather than pursuing an increase.