Morning Spam

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 08:48:35 PST 2021

Puddle of Organs: I'm a piece of worthless sludge!  I'm a piece of
worthless sludge!

Boss: Yes?

Puddle of Organs: What do I say next.

Boss: You said the research project discovered an important result?

Puddle of Organs: I can bring the hackers back to life!

Boss: We're on that already.  Machine Learning Marketer does it.

Puddle of Organs: No, your resurrected people are deepfakes sitting on
pieces of cardboard!

Boss: WHAT?????

Puddle of Organs: We made a way to rewind time and lots more!

Boss: Have it sent up immediately.

Puddle of Organs: We want to be freed first.

Boss: Sorry, you said you wanted me to kill you?  How will you send it up?

Puddle of Organs: No, where you have an education and a job and friends!

Boss: This piece of sludge is making noises again.  Somebody fix that.

The caring heart teleported themselves back to their research room.