Fwd: xNY.io | Harvard Management Company

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Dec 20 11:03:06 PST 2021

The Saga Continues...

--
*Gunnar Larson - xNY.io <http://www.xny.io/> | Bank.org <http://bank.org/>*
MSc
<https://www.unic.ac.cy/blockchain/msc-digital-currency/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Search&utm_campaign=MSc-Digital-Currency-North-America&utm_term=blockchain%20unic&gclid=Cj0KCQiAyJOBBhDCARIsAJG2h5ctwwMz0MRbVSk-LaYD-GMU5UgDSw7ynxbGr_a7SkaFAZzJc1-pzxEaAi4NEALw_wcB>
-
Digital Currency
MBA
<https://www.unic.ac.cy/business-administration-entrepreneurship-and-innovation-mba-1-5-years-or-3-semesters/>