[ot][spam][monologue]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 05:11:51 PST 2021

k: um we should probably keep the mcboss separate from any real bosses
1: no
k: um we wouldn't want to anger powerful people
1: this is too horrific to let anybody support it
k: uhhh maybe if umm
1: you're worried about working with their supporters.  but we could
just mind control them to take him down, y'know?
k: isn't he described as like the expert of mind control?
1: uhhhh i didn't know that, is it true?
2: i think so.  it seems that way from stories and things.
2: karl has an issue

2: the mcboss story is the only way he presently has to think about
something rough he went through, and it is very slow, and engages
k: i think of it as a community disruption, a weird urge to be
disrespectful of others

3: it sounds like ...

4: anyway it sounds like we shouldn't be disrespectful of possible
bosses, that it would make more sense to direct the disrespect urge
elsewhere?
k: i can barely move my body, i try most options out
k: hum i guess i would rather be tortured outside of a hospital than
trortured inside one.  fresh air is really nice.

2: the goal is to reduce the torture.  there must be a way to reduce this.

k: what do i do about the big mcboss story

5: we still have laugh-at-tortured-to-stop as way to think tiny things
that have real logic.
k: maybe this is just more of that.  maybe the mcstory is like an
encrypted form of tiny attempts to think and form decisions, or
therapy, or venting