Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 22:08:37 PST 2021

"Fully Vaxxed and Boosted" "Mask Wearing" "Social Distanced"
Democrat Rats now getting "breakthrough" COVID, lol.

As all but stupid Dems knew from "the Science" long ago...
Lockdowns, cheap misworn Masks, Distancing, Vax
do not prevent contraction or transmission among the
typical human population.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cory-booker-tests-positive-for-covid-19
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-announces-she-is-positive-for-covid-despite-being-vaccinated

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., announced on Sunday night he has tested
positive with a breakthrough case of the coronavirus. Sen. Booker said
that he has received two doses of the coronavirus vaccine and has
received the booster shot. He first began feeling symptoms on
Saturday.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., announced that she has tested positive
with a breakthrough case of COVID-19. I tested positive with a
breakthrough case. I am ... vaccinated & boosted.