More Random Popup Trolls Whining About Crypto [woodpeckers]

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 05:02:03 PST 2021

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021, 7:20 PM grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/18/21, Woody Wood <thedogsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sorry, but I thought this was cypherpunks. Not a place to push political
> > agendas and covid theories.
> >
> > I joined this list hoping to learn and engage in some cryptography
> > discussions.
>
> Yet another never before seen popup agent troll, whose first post is

"lurker"

> Cpunks write code, they

have to do it gratis

for
> you

no rudeness intended, just disagreement

> They prefer politics instead of privacy
>
> Funny those that are too triggered by simple news of politicians
> slapping them in the face with their anti-privacy regimes, yes too
> triggered by mere presence of such topics, to realize that privacy
> is still very much alive and well as an underlying fundamental here.

real political discussion of course involves clear discourse.
one expects individual political groups to engage each other in more
intense ways
but we are doing more than this, in our ways.

Without news, there would be no awareness and motivation to
> counter things, no efforts to try wielding crypto in battles that
> none even thought to consider or knew might need or could be
> fought, even without any posters interpretive commentary.

news

In fact there are years and years of threadposts on censorship and
> encrypted crypto political moves by politicians being made against
> human freedom, more freedom being removed and power added
> every day, giving you awareness that censorship anti-freedom
> globalism politician maneuvers Govt and Corp etc must be countered,
> exposed, fought. And what of the shatting upon those messengers.
>

> Crypto is free to talk and write here,
> quit whining and do that.

to support crypto, support people speaking to support it

be well