PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 03:51:06 PST 2021

Hello!

I'm trying to go outdoors right now!

I am having anger =/  I'm angry about believing I am being forced to
sleep on a soft surface with central heating.  Obviously there is
minimal real physical forcing going on here: it's obviously all in my
head.  Still, this is obviously a completely unreasonable thing to
force somebody to do.

I'm hoping to go outdoors right now, because the process of changing
one's name is difficult.  I may be right back in, but I'd like to
sleep outdoors the next time I sleep.  _especially_ on the upcoming
super cold day !!