Bounties on known list pests

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 18 17:55:37 PST 2021

I have three deadpools going on list pests, Gramps, Semich and Batshit-Crazy.

Better to wax these noisy losers like a candle than curse the darknets.

Bounty Law applies in cryptoanarchy - and always has - since 1996

TIMOTHY " An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion " C. MAY 1992

TIM " I guess now that the Pentagon is setting up a murder pool it can't be illegal for us to do it " MAY. 2003