Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 12:07:13 PST 2021

> Worldwide Search Trend For "Died Suddenly" Spikes To Record Highs
>
> German Newspaper Highlights "Unusually Large" Number Of Soccer Players
> Who Have Collapsed Recently

Ex-Pro Demands Probe Into Soccer Players Suffering Heart Problems

https://summit.news/2021/12/15/video-third-pro-football-player-in-a-week-experiences-severe-chest-pain-during-game/
https://summit.news/2021/12/16/youtube-censors-bombshell-joe-rogan-interview-with-cardiologist-peter-mccullough/
https://summit.news/2021/11/29/media-says-rise-in-football-players-suddenly-collapsing-is-a-coincidence/
https://stephenc.substack.com/p/5-fold-increase-in-sudden-cardiac
https://twitter.com/JamesDelingpole/status/1463904748755734529
https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1471613723357949962

Former England footballer Matt Le Tissier has called for an
investigation into the spate of sportsmen and athletes collapsing with
sudden heart problems, asserting that he is not an “anti-vaxxer” and
just wants more information.

As we previously highlighted, three more soccer players in the space
of one week experienced chest pains or shortness of breath and had to
leave the field of play.

Manchester United’s Victor Lindelof, Napoli midfielder Piotr
Zielinski, and Martin Terrier of French club Rennes were all sidelines
with heart and breathing disorders.

“It’s been very concerning for me watching the sport that I love and I
played for 17 years…in all that time that I played I never once saw
any footballer leave the pitch because of heart issues,” said Le
Tissier.

“Now I’m sorry, but if anybody can look at what’s happening now in the
world of sport and say it’s normal for all of these people to be
having heart issues, in football matches, cricket matches, basketball
matches, any sport you wish, these people, the amount of people that
are suffering is going through the roof,” he added.

    'It might not be because of the vaccine, but let's have an
investigation to find out what it is. Even saying that deems you to be
some kind of anti-vaxxer, which is absolutely disgusting.'

    Ex-footballer Matt Le Tissier wonders why footballers are
suffering from heart problems. pic.twitter.com/qlYAXI62iY
    — GB News (@GBNEWS) December 16, 2021

Le Tissier says he is calling for an investigation with the caveat,
“It might not be to do with the vaccine, it may not be, but let’s have
an investigation to find out what it is.”

“Even saying that deems you to be some kind of anti-vaxxer, which is
absolutely disgusting,” said Le Tissier, referring to the treatment of
people who dare raise the issue.

“I want just some information, I want people to take a look at what is
happening in football, have a proper investigation and give us some
answers as to why so many sports people are suffering with heart
issues – it’s not difficult,” he concluded.

During a viral podcast with Joe Rogan which was subsequently censored
by YouTube, Dr. Peter McCullough warned that soccer players collapsing
could be linked to vaccine-induced myocarditis.

McCullough warned that myocarditis has become at least 50% more common
than predicted by US public health ‘experts.’

However, other health experts have insisted that high profile football
players suddenly collapsing with heart problems in the middle of games
is just a “coincidence.”

According to a report by Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz, there has been a “5-fold
increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.”

As we previously highlighted, when one ex-pro dared to suggest a
connection to vaccines during a live radio broadcast, he was censored
in real time.

    Just out of curiosity @talksport why did you shut down Trevor
Sinclair's question about John Fleck's collapse?
pic.twitter.com/fEP5I6XkNB
    — Totally Fake 'President' James Delingpole (@JamesDelingpole)
November 25, 2021