[spam?] vids from grarpamp was: [spam] MC ABCK

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 02:32:24 PST 2021

grarpamp sent these vids in reply to threads i made, one of them personal

i don't know why grarpamp is stuck using youtube when there are more
free video sharing services.  this means grarpamp has been coerced by
google, right? to not use free video services?

part of me wanted to transcribe the videos.  i don't usually set
systems up for watching them, but sometimes watch them anyway.
haven't visited the links at this time.

i'm pretty scared they could be dangerous to watch.