Morning Spam

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 01:48:53 PST 2021

Meeting with Boss, Machine Learning Marketer, and Rebel Worker 2

Boss: "How are we going to earn their respect if we don't fuck the
slaves up more in front of them?"

Rebel Worker 2: "I'm sorry, am I in the right meeting?"

Machine Learning Marketer: "Boss talks like a man.  Since you whine
like a pansy, we have a medical computer to translate for you."

Machine Learning Marketer takes a cardboard box and puts it over their head.

The cardboard box says "Pansy Medical Computer for Saving lives" on it.