Reclaiming an open-source digital culture will take the equivalent of an online social revolution.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 18:09:56 PST 2021

PR, I am experiencing a desire to do what you indicate to me.

I am describing this desire rather than doing weird things related to
what you post, because you asked me for rational responses only.  I
added a label to my inbox around you to that effect.

PR, I want to refer to you as being somehow in control of me.  Similar
to the iguana story.  I feel this could give me comfort.  I'm sure
this will pass in time, and I apologise for it.