Bugs in billions of WiFi, Bluetooth chips allow password, data theft

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Dec 17 09:20:11 PST 2021

On Fri, 17 Dec 2021 07:02:31 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It wasnt labelled "Pentagon spam".
> But why would Cypherpunks not want to learn about "Pentagon spam"?

	What is to be learned? There's constant non-news about 'vulnerabilities'. Do people ever draw any correct conclusions from those 'news'? Nope.

	Do you? Nope. You've never explained what all those non-news are all about. You just spam them here.

	Do 'libertarian hackers' ever use those 'vulnerabilities' against govcorp? Nope.

> Ever hear about a 'reverse barometer'?

	I don't need more technofascist spam to know what's going on in the technofascist world. Also, propaganda includes a portion of truth, so you can't just assume it's all lies.