Wikileaks approve 778 billion for the Pentagon

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 16 18:02:55 PST 2021

Sorry - congress did that - not Wikileaks. My bat.

Alice certainly isn't in for a very nice time of it " #VeryAssange

JULIAN " I'll be so disheartened that I'll lower myself to government contracting work " ASSANGE 2007.

“I am not a politician.” - Julian Assange.

JULIAN " "I don't like your tone. If it continues you're out " ASSANGE

JULIAN " If you have a problem ... piss off " ASSANGE

JULIAN " "If you fuck up, I'll hunt you down and kill you" ASSANGE