Operation Big Igloo

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 15 15:35:13 PST 2021

On Wednesday, December 15, 2021 10:17 PM, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> The boogaloo movement, whose adherents are [... making bad choices, deserve to die ...] <<<

That is either a moronic mistake or deliberate lie from that idiotic ' Coderman "

All police have made a bad choice and all police need to die.  The boogaloo movement can help that happen where its most needed.

Its a bad look for mostly white male NA-based anarchists to be executing African-Americans, including females.

Some members of Boogaloo are obviously willing to wear this look.

So my post was an invitation to a criminal conspiracy.  I'm sorry if any morons took it the wrong way.

As for violence - Oliver Tambo said it best - "  It is those who oppose peaceful change that make violent revolution inevitable ".