Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:48:16 PST 2021

>> GovCorp lunatics are forcibly injecting
>
> Kunt Kathy flexes her newly appointed Government labia,
> and you lose as usual...

Douche Newsome does the same and worse...

California Orders Statewide Indoor Mask Mandate

https://www.theepochtimes.com/california-announces-state-wide-indoor-mask-mandate_4155281.html
https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1417501568576991233

California implemented a statewide mask mandate in all indoor public
settings regardless of vaccination status beginning Dec. 15.

The mask mandate will remain in place until Jan. 15.

California Health and Human Services Secretary Dr. Mark Ghaly said the
mandate comes after a surge in CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus
case rates across the state since Thanksgiving.

    “As we look at the evidence that masks do make a difference, even
a 10 percent increase in indoor masking can reduce case transmission
significantly,” he said.

[ZH: We would like to see this 'evidence', since as far as we know
there is none at all anywhere in the world that masks make any
difference in transmission.]

    We are now approaching a whole year of California & Texas having
nearly identical Covid death rate numbers despite California's
lockdowns & mask mandates and Texas's re-opening back early March
2021. This chart clearly showcases an inconvenient truth for certain
people. pic.twitter.com/OyBpMeoE2a
    — James Melville (@JamesMelville) July 20, 2021

The state will also toughen the restriction for unvaccinated people
who attend indoor “mega-events” of 1,000 people or more, requiring
them to receive a negative COVID-19 test within one day of the event
if it’s a rapid antigen test or within two days for a PCR test. The
current rules require a test within 72 hours of the event.

State officials will also recommend, but not require, that people who
travel to California or return to the state after traveling be tested
for COVID-19 within three to five days.

The announcement came on the same day New York implemented a statewide
mask requirement indoors.