Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:28:53 PST 2021

On 12/14/21, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I found a reference that said that the LD50 for rats and ivermectin was 51
> milligrams/kilogram.If humans had the same LD50 for ivermectin, a 100
> kilogram person's LD50 would be 51 grams.  So, I think it would be safe to
> take 0.51 grams, or 100x less.  Probably daily.

The first block of links has pictures of the ivermectin zinc etc
regimen packages and dosages handed out to people in countries
that aren't under such politician-pharma control. Hundreds of
other ivermectin mentions in thread, which no one reads, lol.
And all over what's left of censored google, etc.