USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:28:53 PST 2021

> Some numbers from yesterday...

FINAL 2020 RALLY TALLY: President Trump Had Largest Crowds at His
Rallies in US History – Biden Had Some of the Smallest

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/final-2020-rally-tally-president-trump-largest-crowds-rallies-us-history-biden-smallest/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-events-more-than-10-times-the-size-of-hillarys-events-the-numbers-prove-it/
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2016/10/trumps-rallies-break-all-attendance-records/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rallies_for_the_2016_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_post%E2%80%932016_election_Donald_Trump_rallies

[Tallies in images in the above link...]

Election Day has arrived and the results of our tally of attendance at
Presidential events since Labor Day are final.  These results show the
Trump Train is on nuclear power rolling down hill while the Biden Bus
is broken down and never left the basement.

Since Labor day President Trump has entertained massive crowds at his
rallies while former VP Biden might as well have stayed in his
basement. Some of Biden’s events had no individuals present other than
approved press or campaign workers. Many days Biden was not out
campaigning.

Below is the summary of events since Labor Day. President Trump has
now held events with over 1.1 million supporters while Biden
entertained around two thousand supporters.

TRENDING: Mainstream Media Downplays Crowd Size at Trump Rally in
Sunrise, Florida - Event Was Larger Than All Biden Rallies in 2020
Combined

Note: These numbers are estimates based on data available. Please
provide alternative numbers for consideration, if inclined.*

While President Trump is bringing in record numbers to his rallies,
Biden can’t buy an audience. In 2016 Hillary Clinton brought in
musicians to increase attendance at her rallies. But Biden couldn’t
even do that.

President Trump crushed Biden. He had more events even with his 10-day
COVID quarantine in mid-October. Plus the President saw more than 560
times the number of supporters as Biden. (Candidate Trump had nine
times the number of supporters at his rallies when compared to Crooked
Hillary in 2016.)

President Trump outperformed his 2016 numbers which were historic. He
averaged larger crowds at his rallies with nearly 50% greater
attendance this year than in 2016.  Trump managed to do this in spite
of being in the hospital and out for 10 days with COVID.

Biden held more events than Hillary in 2016 but Hillary had much
larger crowds.  Both Hillary and Biden had much smaller crowds than
Trump.

President Trump this year had the largest crowds at his rallies in US
history. On the other hand, Joe Biden had some of the smallest crowds
in US history.
The polls are garbage, the current race is not even close. The rally
numbers prove it. President Trump is way ahead of former VP Joe Biden.

* In the 2016 election we kept track of event attendance after the
Party Conventions for both candidate Trump and Crooked Hillary. We did
this because the future President was setting records at seemingly
every venue he visited while Hillary could barely fill half a high
school gymnasium. By mid-August we determined that President Trump had
10 times the number of attendees at his rallies than Hillary did
during the same time. This year it’s worse.

By election day 2016 we determined that tens of thousands of more
individuals attended Trump events than Hillary events.

The far left mainstream media claimed Hillary was up in the polls.
They claimed that rally attendance didn’t matter, but it did. Momentum
and enthusiasm mean a lot. (In March 2017 Deroy Murdock cited our work
on FOX News to show that President Trump just plain outworked Hillary
in the 2016 campaign.)

Bob Dole Mocks Dems In Posthumous Letter: "If I Will Still Be Able To
Vote In Chicago"