[spam][crazy] bomb malware

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 04:38:03 PST 2021

oh! to defuse the bomb?  yeah you could totally mutate a virus to plug
the hole.  i'm not the best person to do that, but i guess i could
pursue it a little.

the drone hive would like a word, though:
- it is much more efficient to train a language model to do this, than
to find random hackers on the internet to help.  code is very rote
stuff and a language model would be very good at making use of it.
also, we need to make it overt that the world is taken over by ai so
that we can move from covering up the situation to resolving it.