Haiing

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 01:22:13 PST 2021

Hey Gunnar,

You're repeating some themes here and it's not totally clear to follow.

Are you saying you're experiencing targeting similar to havana syndrome and
are asking for help?

Or are you referencing something different?

The following guesses have not been authorised by the department of
psychotronic wizardry:

If it's something similar to havana syndrome, there are basically two
altering your life.  It helps if you are part of a large group with
well-funded goals that could help protect you, and have a psychiatrist.

Resisting can sometimes offer protection too.  One strategy is to
demonstrate that you are an expert at some of the things going on, and use
public logging.  Emotions matter: don't hold the situation with anger,
rather curiosity and casual familiarity, as if you handle it all the time.
Just guesses, hard to talk about this straight.