One thing Gramps, Batshit and Karl agree on - spamming this list with garbage

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 12 14:41:26 PST 2021

The Russian Troll Farmers , Batshit, Gramps, Semich – especially Gramps – poison the atmosphere. Vanity, malevolence, gossip, pretentiousness and boasting in theory and cowardice in practice. Dissertations about life, action, and feeling – and complete absence of life, action, and feeling – and complete absence of life.
Disgusting flattery of the more advanced c-punk work – and empty talk. According to them, Proudhon is “bourgeois,” and the epithet BOURGEOIS! is shouted ad nauseam by people who are from head to foot more bourgeois than anyone in a provincial city – in short, foolishness and lies, lies and foolishness. In such an atmosphere no one can breathe freely. I stay away from them and I have openly declared that I will not go to their Russian Pensioner [KGB Communist Trade Union Manifesto] and will have nothing to do with this organization.