Personal Black Box (Was: Re: Use google device tracking data to find bear killer)

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 12 14:15:05 PST 2021

On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 21:21:51 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 13:22:15 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I found it poignant how this article could be viewed a number of
> >> different ways.  Some people support poaching, some people hate it.
>
>    > It's quite clear that one of the tasks of piece of fascist shit bell is to promote GPS surveillance.
> You are wrong yet again, as usual.  I didn't cite this as a promotion.

	you just spammed US military propaganda without any comment, like you always do. You've also repeatedly, explicitly, advocated government surveillance, so my assumption is perfectly valid.

	A few weeks ago you spammed an almost identical piece of US military garbage in which GPS was praised for 'saving' somebody's life.

> But, it is an excellent interesting article that i think all Cypherpunks should learn about.
> Should the Government ROUTINELY employ cell-phone tracking data for crimes?

	A completely absurd question that only a run of the mill statist would ask.

> While a person intending to commit a crime could turn off his phone, remove the battery (which is much less possible these days), press 'airplane mode', or wrap his phone in aluminum foil, a
 fairly large amount of crime is likely to be  spontaneous.

	so? what's your point (notice how the thought of NOT USING a fucktard phone didn't even cross your mind)

> And, a couple years ago, i talked about an idea I called "Personal Black Box", a device useable for personal protection.

	yes, more insane NSA surveillance. Thanks for providing, AGAIN, YET ANOTHER example of you promoting surveillance.

>  A person's smartphone might continuously record video and audio in the phone,

	lawl - rest of your crap ignored.