Use google device tracking data to find bear killer

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 12 14:05:58 PST 2021

On Sun, 12 Dec 2021 15:35:09 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> i mean, this does happen, people become government shills after their
> government destroys their life and enslaves them,

	well jim bell's life isn't completely destroyed - so as far as I'm concerned he's morally  responsible for his government propaganda.

	Just like nobody forces him to use the US patent system and have insane fantasies about selling his scam, I mean 'invention' to fukerbook-NSA - yeah the evil fucktard would like to do  that kind of thing.

> but on reading
> another thread here i think jim bell distinguishes between corps and
> governments.

	of course he does. That's one of the most basic premises of fake libertarians. The idiotic, dishonest pretense that corporations are not part of the government (and viceversa).

	And even if 'corporations' were 'private'(for whatever twisted meaning of 'private' fake libertarians use), what kind of 'cypherpunk' would promote 'private' surveillance?