Julian Paul Assmange - a classic pentagon fucktard

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 11 14:20:40 PST 2021

Someone( I don’t want to say his name) who knew Appelbaum a while ago sent me this message:

“Re:Appelbaum, he may or may not be a "toxic" person - I personally don't know what it's like to work with him. But it's also completely clear that people were falsifying accusations against him. And I can say from first hand experience, that people in Tor seemed to have a rather odd hatred of him that seemed to be more about jealousy. So I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.”

Of course he protected him. Actually, we were talking about another ex- Tor dev. Because I didn't like some of the words of this person. I always say Tor devs have a dark side. When we talked about trust, (he or She) talking about what (he or She) and them friends did to Appelbaum.(I didn't want to say their gender, so I wrote it) I don't know what Appelbaum’s like because I haven't met him. But I know about the Tor devs, and I don't trust them.

And I've been telling people not to use Tor for a long time