Journalist as Judas

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 10 17:03:26 PST 2021

 " . . . the printing presses are not rolling for Assange, being quietly killed in Belmarsh prison.

The air-hostess-style Western ‘journalists’ being paid handsomely for their skills at reading autocues are silent as to his fate and the fate of their “profession”. They know that if this is happening to Assange it could happen to them, but, like the arrow that flies in the night, they long ago killed that possibility themselves. There will be no glad confident morning for them. Only servitude and pieces of silver. . . "

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/542848-assange-exposed-chinese-crimes/

"Will you be my Mary Magdalene, Heather? And bathe my feet at the cross?" - Assange 2011

https://www.today.com/money/how-julian-assange-could-seduce-even-you-1C8368154

Lukács accepted Marxist Bela Kun’s arguments on the necessity for revolutionary violence, saying later:

" ... we Communists are like Judas. It is our bloody work to crucify Christ. But this sinful work is at the same time our calling: only through death on the cross does Christ become God, and this is necessary to be able to save the world. We Communists then take the sins of the world upon us, in order to be able thereby to save the world ..."

JULIAN “ We are in the business of crucifixion ” ASSANGE late 2016 or 2017. Source Stefania Maurizi, July, 2018