Julian Paul Assmange - a classic pentagon fucktard

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Dec 10 15:33:54 PST 2021

On Fri, 10 Dec 2021 23:08:09 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Sent from ProtonMail for iOS
>
> Açık Cmt, Ara 11, 2021 01:34, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> yazdı:
>
> > Do you call yourself a 'feminist' Zeynep? What's your take on the fact that Assange has been jailed by feminazis, I mean 'feminists'.
>
> I'm against those who abuse women's rights. A woman shouldn't lie about harassment or rape.

	But they do?

> This is really serious stuff. I've been molested before.I reported him to police. I don't vote. I don't believe in governments. I complained that maybe he'd be punished and that he knew what he was doing was worth it . he was sentenced to 6 months in prison and this was converted to a fine. I don't know that guy, but when I go out on the street any night, I look back to see if someone is stalking me. I only complained once. But I've been harassed many times Punk, what I'm trying to say is a woman can understand that. Justice is not for women. I understand that.

	justice is not for men either. See where the problem is?

> Rape allegations about Assange are about “safe sex”. Swedish prosecutors dropped the case against Assange in 2017.

	Fact is, assange is in jail now thanks to the 'progressive' swedish government acting as nothing but a third-rate pawn of the pentagon, and this safe-sex-rape-whatever charade comes straight from feminists. If the swedish government hadn't come up with their fake 'rape' 'safe sex' plot assange would have never been persecuted and jailed.

	Assange has been accused of 'rape' countless time in the 'mass media' and one of the reasons is that, thanks to 'feminists' (and puritan right wingers), anything can be 'rape'.

	Off the top of my head :

	stallman, virtually lynched for defending prostitution
	cody wilson, accused of 'rape' for posting stupid 3d model files on the arpanet
	appelbaum, accused of 'rape' for not toeing the tor-pentagon party line
	assange, accused of 'rape' for posting a video showing US crimes against humanity.

	and those are 'high profile' cases. I'm pretty sure the same pattern exists at all levels.

	https://reason.com/2018/10/17/seneca-valley-mean-girls-false-sexual/

	"High School Girls Admitted to Making False Sexual Assault Accusations Against a Male Student Because They 'Just Don't Like Him'"