Cevap: British court rules Julian Assange can be extradited to U.S.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 14:33:02 PST 2021

 On Friday, December 10, 2021, 01:50:38 PM PST, zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

 >Assange's lawyers have recently prepared a plea for a extradition order.I'm not surprised by that decision.I said it here before.WL knew that, but they kept quiet.
>Everything's going as I thought.So I believe Assange will be free

See my material below on jurisdiction and extraterritoriality, regarding Assange.  As of December 10, 2021,  I have not been contacted by anyone in UK concerning this matter.  Now, MAYBE they are "on it", but I don't want the time to come when we discover that Assange has been extradited and yet nobody responsible for his UK case has addressed the various issues that I have repeatedly raised.   I have no reason to believe those issuues are not valid.   Individually and collectively, they should prevent BOTH Assange to be extradited, AND should prevent Assange from being prosecuted if he is extradited.
I find US's offer for Assange to be able to serve his time in Australia to be unhelpful and indeed bogus.  What would be the details on such an offer?  Would Assange have to wait in America, first, for a trial?   That might take years.  And appeals take a long time to perfect.
I believe that should be completely released, of course, free of any charges.  But if not, he should be released in UK, or if he wishes, or even Australia, or for that matter any nation which would accept him.  If he is still to go on trial, there is no reason that he has to be in any physical location to do that.
              Jim Bell