Julian Paul Assmange - a classic pentagon fucktard

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:20:29 PST 2021

On 12/10/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Dec 2021 16:46:29 -0500
> Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 12/10/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>> > 	Fucking Hilarious. Indeed because I'm an actual anarchist I know what
>> > sort
>> > of infinitely tyrannical trash jooism and feminazism are.
>>
>> Anarchists are against governments, not jews or women.
>

> 	LMAO!  Hey karl, as a piece of fascist jew-shit yourself, your comments are
> both infinitely hilarious and pathetic.
>

>>jews or women.
>
> 	jews are fucktards who defend jooism(like you do) which is a
> political-criminal decision and has nothing to do with human sex. Women on
> the other hand are humans who belong to the female sex. See? You're so
> fucking stupid it hurts karl.
>

> 	Having explained the difference between 'jews' and women, now let me point
> out that  feminazis and women, are, again, different categories. And you
> stupid piece of dishonest shit karl  just tried to pretend that being
> against feminazis is the same as being 'against women'
>

> 	When in reality, it's just the opposite, since feminazis actually hate any
> woman who behaves like a woman instead of behaving like a puritan anti-sex
> eunuch.
>

> 	Anyway thanks karl for showing again what sort of government trash you are.
> You are US govt trash perfectly aligned with professor turd! Shocking.

Just trying to defend anarchism.  I don't know too much about the
details of the concerns you describe, it's true.  Anarchism is against
governments.  I wouldn't want you confused.

I'm not sure what a feminazi is, but I've heard things I consider
feminist described that way, so I thought it might mean women.