Julian Paul Assmange - a classic pentagon fucktard

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Dec 10 13:44:50 PST 2021

On Fri, 10 Dec 2021 20:57:14 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> So even if Batshit-Crazy said he was a ' Natural Rights anarchist " that fact is contradicted by his repeated antisemitism, his sexism,

	Fucking Hilarious. Indeed because I'm an actual anarchist I know what sort of infinitely tyrannical trash jooism and feminazism are.

>antisemitism
	code word used by joo nazis

>sexism,
	code word for far right, puritan nutcases eunuchs, aka feminazis.

	On the other hand we can see non human trash constantly whining about 'antisemitism' and 'sexism' in the pentagon's MSM and on this list, thanks to agents like turd douglas, turd semich, you, and the rest.