Wikileaks is criminal garbage

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 10 13:02:00 PST 2021

WikiLeaks has lied systematically throughout this extradition process — about why Assange was charged when he was, about what he was charged with, about how strong the case against him is, about what a Yahoo article actually said. I have described how a very close Assange associate ordered me, in advance of the first extradition hearing, to stop doing factual reporting on Joshua Schulte’s case because it would undermine the story about journalism WikiLeaks wanted to tell, which is one way I’m absolutely certain the lying is intentional. They have affirmatively told a story that was most useful to their propaganda effort, one they knew to be false.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2021/12/10/liars-poker-the-complexity-of-julian-assanges-extradition/